Dangerous desires
Torching the inner wires
While I mildly go insane
I didn't quite catch your name
But i'd still walk down your lane
Where there is love,
There is always pain.
Eyes silently rain
In vain.
So let's take a second,
Breathe
Spread your wings
fly as far as you can.
Here, love has no worth
So what about those who are driven by it?
Those,
who walk right into a fire
to dance with the burning flames.
Turn it off. Shut it out.
But, Never forget to
Rave On.
In slow motion even the blast is Beautiful

Torching the inner wires
While I mildly go insane
I didn't quite catch your name
But i'd still walk down your lane
Where there is love,
There is always pain.
Eyes silently rain
In vain.
So let's take a second,
Breathe
Spread your wings
fly as far as you can.
Here, love has no worth
So what about those who are driven by it?
Those,
who walk right into a fire
to dance with the burning flames.
Turn it off. Shut it out.
But, Never forget to
Rave On.
In slow motion even the blast is Beautiful

No comments:
Post a Comment