As I lay on a soft white rock
Breathing slow, real slow
taking in all the many shades of green, trees older than me
They were lost in a sway
And they seemed to be calling me, closer
We began to waltz
As I lay on a soft white rock,
The forest smelt sweet,
all the leaves giggled at me, shimmering with the breeze
Each tree has a tale to tell
Listen,
Each tree has a heartbeat and breathes,
I could tell you that of certain,
They breathed with me,
I felt the branches rise and fall , as did the air in my lungs
Was it you? Beautiful one, to leave me with such a sorrow
For now all i see, is the lonesome corners of a deep green forest
Did you know? The trees , see me and they see you through me
As though you might be forever embedded in every atom within me

Shards of glass couldn't bleed me dry of your essence coiling and recoiling inside
Your hand on my face, was all but a touch of grace
It leaves an invisible trace
Like lines of wounded poetry
Silently Resonates
The everlasting hunger
~
Behind my eyes, An expanding universe resides
An infinity pool of frequencies
I watch as they come closer and engulf me
And I am all but a floating vibration of energy
Revealing a sea of stars under the snowy flesh
cracks widen, oozing moonlight
Behind my eyes, between dark & light
A waterfall of white light subsides
The Pain of losing you
Diamond Rain pushes me through
As the lotus releases her serene scent
She blooms and I Erupt
Into atoms of Light
You. If you wander alone in the forests,
Bend down and smell the wild lily
For she would whisper to you
A song without words
And you may feel a little closer to me
For I made a evergreen tune for you
With all of the heavenly elements
As you deserve nothing less
than a milky way of bleeding stars
I choose to kiss you in the wind, for the wind is gentler than my lips
I choose to hold you in my dreams, for in my dreams,
You have no end ~
An infinity pool of frequencies
I watch as they come closer and engulf me
And I am all but a floating vibration of energy
Revealing a sea of stars under the snowy flesh
cracks widen, oozing moonlight
Behind my eyes, between dark & light
A waterfall of white light subsides
The Pain of losing you
Diamond Rain pushes me through
As the lotus releases her serene scent
She blooms and I Erupt
Into atoms of Light
You. If you wander alone in the forests,
Bend down and smell the wild lily
For she would whisper to you
A song without words
And you may feel a little closer to me
For I made a evergreen tune for you
With all of the heavenly elements
As you deserve nothing less
than a milky way of bleeding stars
I choose to kiss you in the wind, for the wind is gentler than my lips
I choose to hold you in my dreams, for in my dreams,
You have no end ~


No comments:
Post a Comment