
Without the darkness of black, the purity of white wouldn't be visible.
Why do you run, darling? Refrain from hiding away your true self.
Erupt in all the colors of your soul.
Breathe, deeply
Let it all in, feel your mind relax
Be one with the air,
Complete.
I can hear it calling me, back home
The dark hole, trying to evade me of my shine
But i'd refrain from selling my soul
This time,
You have no power over me.

Cos I have felt the limitless energy
Of this universal synergy
Cracking my bones open,
The darkness didn't stand a chance
As the divinity in motion
Cruised itself within me,
Howling wind through my lungs
Bringing me back to life
For now and ever.
Those eyes, Those damn eyes
Fucked me forever.
I can hear it calling me, back home
The dark hole, trying to evade me of my shine
But i'd refrain from selling my soul
This time,
You have no power over me.

Cos I have felt the limitless energy
Of this universal synergy
Cracking my bones open,
The darkness didn't stand a chance
As the divinity in motion
Cruised itself within me,
Howling wind through my lungs
Bringing me back to life
For now and ever.
Those eyes, Those damn eyes
Fucked me forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment