Thursday, 24 March 2016

When Doves Cry


http://49.media.tumblr.com/dbe4a5af7f3c1c3c90295a3c071612fd/tumblr_nxqj6h3pNM1qb7h1ko1_500.gif


Immersed in the centre of it all, in the world of vibrations looking for the light that sets my soul free. Free of pain, anger, greed, even lust. Wandering, wandering through varied expressions and emotions trying to break through, pushing the flood gates wide open. 
I came across angels with milky wings graced around a tree with pearly branches and upon them bounced slightly were tiny flames of fire. I stood there, mesmerised out of my mind, captured in a strange delight of everything that was oh so very shiny and bright. 

Still lost, like a child into the night; I heard in the distance a voice so slight, like feather so light, so white 

I hesitated for a second, before i let him into my inner space. He asked me if he could hold my hand, simple enough no?

“As my brain gave the signal to my body, i slowly lifted my hand and placed it gently in his stepping inside a universe made of golden stars”

 engulfed into a feeling of complete warmth, it was as if honey was pouring from the centre of my seams, melting me into the ooze of the golden abyss.

You could have tried to touch me but you wouldn’t be able to
Safe from harm, protected by a sacred kind of magic
Although, i knew the moment i’d let his hand go
I’d fall away into the darkness and disappear into the starless sky 

This is what it sounds like, when doves cry.


I made a short timelapse of the Milky Way


No comments:

Post a Comment