Thursday, 17 March 2016

The chemistry between us, can destroy this place

" I know I make you cry, I know sometimes you want to die. But do you really feel alive without me? "

When i lay with there, with the forgotten world
 my head exploding into butterflies, eyes exploding into stars, I promise i heard the heart explode into thunder and 
a surge of wind that caught me by surprise.


upclosefromafar:  Nature n stuff

The surge, of a divine being poured right through mine. That moment, I knew. I knew the density and intensity of oneness could be traced back in time. 
 Softest touch on my face, feather like 


I always wondered how sweet may be his smell, yet in reality the fragrance poured itself into my mind, 
The golden sweetness of honey.




Our bodies came close together for the first time, but it was our souls entwined.


Gentle words pouring from an angel's lips


Freezing cold, I lay in a dark corner, waltzing with my demons. 


A smile makes me surrender. 

Purity reeks from every inch.


The pain stopped. The grief turned into grace and the tears turned into diamonds on my face.



I underestimated the power, the Force
The feeling of two spirits wound internally, eternally. 



He laughed and laughed and laughed and it was the most beautiful sound I’d heard.
 It was sweeter than music. It was magic.




...and autumn shades come tumbling down... Julia
 You are magic to me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment